Tridentis is looking for a Program Manager to support our US Navy, Military Sealift Command and US Coast Guard customers in the Norfolk, VA area. The ideal candidate will be an expert on ship systems, managing large government programs with a history of success and have the ability to perform ship checks at various locations around the world. We are also looking for an individual who has a strong desire to take personal ownership in the growth of our company. If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are the minimum job requirements:
- BS/BE degree in engineering.
- 15 years of experience with the design, construction, and/or installation of ship systems.
- 3 years of experience managing a large government program with a history of successful results.
- Expert level of understanding of ABS and USCG rules and regulations.
- Expert level experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to use technology to work and manage a large team remotely.
- Ability to acquire a SECRET Clearance.
- Physical ability to climb up and down ladders on ships and in shipyards, including standing on your feet for long periods of time.
Candidates possessing one or more of the following experience will be more highly favored:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- 25 years of experience with the design, construction, and/or installation of ship systems.
- Demonstrated experience growing a program or developing new business.
- PMP certification.
- SECRET Clearance.
- Possess an unexpired USCG License.