Tridentis is looking for a Marine Analyst who has prior experience serving on U.S. Coast Guard Vessels, as well as familiarity with providing maintenance support and developing Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs). This position will provide on-site customer support to the Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC) in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience servicing and maintaining mechanical systems onboard a 225’ WLB, 270’ WMEC, or similar cutter or tenders. Responsibilities will include interacting with Government customers, performing technical analysis and review of shipboard mechanical systems, developing TCTOs, and supporting integrated logistics support plans (ILSPs).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in shipboard and/or naval related shore side engineering.
- Served onboard a USCG Vessel; ideally as E-8 and up, or W-2 and up.
- Expertise in at least one of the following marine engineering areas:
- Ability to travel and perform shipchecks.
- Competency in the TCTO process, Naval & Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS) and Fleet Logistics System (FLS).
- Pass a NACI level background investigation.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an interest in growing a small business
- Willing to take on the responsibility of business development.
- Assist in the recruiting of additional talent.
- Perform additional functions on other contracts.
Please submit your resume to Info@Tridentis.com