Tridentis is looking for a Corporate Administrator in the DC area. This candidate must be capable of working both on teams and individually. This position requires someone who can work remotely from their home office in the DC area. The most important aspect of this candidate will be someone who can identify problems and then fix them on their own. This candidate will directly support the President of our company, while also interacting with our Senior Program Managers, Engineers and Logisticians. This is a fulltime position with benefits.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Some minor accounting and bookkeeping using QuickBooks. This also includes report development and wrap and indirect rate tracking and reporting.
- Invoicing and tracking deliverables over a variety of programs while interacting with our Program Managers and customers. Tracking expense reports and their compliance and accuracy.
- Monthly program report development for our customers
- Recruiting and interviewing potential candidates.
- Acting as the Senior Human Resources person within our company. This includes bringing employees onboard, tracking our benefits package and maintaining compliance with all of our HR needs.
- Contractually managing our subcontractors, including developing Teaming Agreements, NDAs and subcontract agreements.
- Tracking Payments of subcontractors.
- Supporting our Business Development needs. This includes tracking opportunities and proposal writing/review.
- Tracking and paying bills and subcontractor invoices.
- Managing our Social Media. (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn).
- The candidate must be able to solve problems independently and also be a good communicator.
- Understanding and familiarity with GAAP and QuickBooks.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college.
- Minimum of three years of experience with the majority of responsibilities above.
- Minimum of three years working in Government Contracts.